Publications and Publicity
News & Press:
- Published Outcomes of Bridging the [Health Equity] Gap Program
- CEHC Accomplishments for 2018
- Published Vida Sana Protocol
- Recognized in Providence Journal for Free Health Screenings at Olneyville Markets
- Rhode Island Foundation Grant (2018) for Chronic Diseases
- Director Annie De Groot Honored by University of Chicago (2018)
- Burnside Park Health Fair (2017) Press Release
Listen to our volunteer story
Clínica Esperanza/Hope Clinic is volunteer-run. What does this mean? It means that we care about the volunteer experience. For that reason, it was a great honor to be awarded the Volunteer Engagement Award from our local Foundation - Rhode Island Foundation. This award reflects our commitment to making the volunteer experience at CEHC a meaningful one. Your contribution of time, your altruism, turns into better health for our community. Thank you volunteers! Without you, we could not do this important work.
Uninsured patients participating in the CEHC BTG program have 60% fewer emergency room visits as compared to Medicaid patients in Rhode Island for the same period.
- Four Years of CHEER! to be published
More than 2.8M in Quality-Adjusted Life Years Saved by Free Walk-in Care for the Uninsured.
Methods for our *soon to be* evidence-based program that improves the health of Spanish-speaking, low health literacy patients
- Uninsurance still high Post ACA (2015):
- Hypertension Care (2014):
- CHEER Clinic (2013):