Publications and Publicity
News & Press
- CEHC's COVID-19 response paper in Rhode Island Medical Journal (November 2020)
- Published Outcomes of Bridging the [Health Equity] Gap Program
- CEHC Accomplishments for 2018
- Published Vida Sana Protocol
- Recognized in Providence Journal for Free Health Screenings at Olneyville Markets
Listen to our volunteer story
Clínica Esperanza/Hope Clinic is volunteer-run. What does this mean? It means that we care about the volunteer experience. For that reason, it was a great honor to be awarded the Volunteer Engagement Award from our local Foundation - Rhode Island Foundation. This award reflects our commitment to making the volunteer experience at CEHC a meaningful one. Your contribution of time, your altruism, turns into better health for our community. Thank you volunteers! Without you, we could not do this important work.
- Rhode Island Foundation Grant (2018) for Chronic Diseases
- Director Annie De Groot Honored by University of Chicago (2018)
- Burnside Park Health Fair (2017) Press Release
Uninsured patients participating in the CEHC BTG program have 60% fewer emergency room visits as compared to Medicaid patients in Rhode Island for the same period.
- Four Years of CHEER! to be published
More than 2.8M in Quality-Adjusted Life Years Saved by Free Walk-in Care for the Uninsured.
Methods for our *soon to be* evidence-based program that improves the health of Spanish-speaking, low health literacy patients
- Uninsurance still high Post ACA (2015):
- Hypertension Care (2014):
- CHEER Clinic (2013):