CEHC In the news
A collection of news articles and press releases about the work we've done over the years.
- 2021 Tufts Health Foundation Momentum Fund Grant recipient
- Brown University students share their experiences as volunteer interpreters
- 2021 RI Vax Challenge Grant recipient
- CEHC dedicates Mondays to vaccinating restaurant workers
- 2020 TD Ready Challenge Grant recipient
- Providence expands vaccine eligibility in hard-hit sections
Listen to our volunteer story
Clínica Esperanza/Hope Clinic is volunteer-run. What does this mean? It means that we care about the volunteer experience. For that reason, it was a great honor to be awarded the Volunteer Engagement Award from The Rhode Island Foundation. This award reflects our commitment to making the volunteer experience at CEHC a meaningful one. Your contribution of time, your altruism, turns into better health for our community. Thank you volunteers! Without you, we could not do this important work.